Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Reflecting on My Rose-Tinted Experience

Reflecting on My Rose-Tinted Experience:

The time I spent studying abroad is a portion of my life that will always have a rosy hue when I look back on it. Never in my life have I experienced so much in the course of three and a half months. The friends I've made will be life-long and the things I've learned not only about myself but about the beautiful country I could call home for a short time will always stay with me. The classes that I took were so interesting and hands-on that I really felt like I learned more than I thought I would.

I met an Australian while I was abroad and he told me that in Australia it's encouraged to take a year off and travel the world. I hope that now that I'm back I can facilitate that sort of cultural norm here in America. I hope you found this blog helpful and I encourage you to take the plunge and experience studying abroad in the future.

Gratzie Mille!!
Mathieu Berube

No comments:

Post a Comment