Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Secret Bakery Experience

My Secret Bakery Experience:

My friends and I were out really late one night doing what college kids do and one of my roommates suggested that we go to the secret bakery. He had been living in Italy for a semester already so if he suggested something I was all for it. So we make our way through these little tiny streets when we come upon this unassuming glass door. Behind it is a bakery where they make breakfast pastries for the morning. So we buy a couple croissants filled with cream and they are insanely good because they are fresh. And this operation is completely off the books, you just knock on the door and they give you some food for a couple euro. It was such a unique experience and I truly felt like a local.

No comments:

Post a Comment